All courses are open to the public ages 18 to 65 - younger and elderly students may be accepted upon special arrangements, so please call for the details. No experience required for ASA 101, Introduction to Sailing, Docking Endorsement. Our general policy is a maximum of 4 persons plus instructor per boat for ASA 101, ASA 103, ASA 104 and ASA 114 up to 6 students. Minimum 3 persons require for ASA 101 and ASA 103 - 2 persons permitted but the course will be limited to 2 1/2 days unless otherwise arranged. Minimum of 3 persons required for ASA104 - 2 persons allowed but the course length will be limited to 3 days/2 nights as it will be semi-private unless otherwise arranged. One student allowed on all courses and the course will be regarded as a Private Lesson and charged accordingly. Under unusual circumstances, we can make special arrangements or accommodations, but call to make one.
Students from outside of the area have many choices of local hotels, B&B's and motels. If our large vessel is at the marina, overnight stay on the boat can be arranged as well. Also, our marina is running BOATEL (hotel on the boat) - call for advice, please.
To be enrolled in any course or activity, participants will need to:
1. Surf our website and read all available information. Contact us with any questions.
2. Choose the course or activity of your interest.
3. Register on our website - important!
4. Choose the dates you would like to take the course or other activity.
5. Make the payment. Indicate dates of your interest in "Add a note to seller." Note: payment does not reserve the dates!!!
6. Wait for confirmation on dates of your choice. We will contact you if your dates are not available.
7. After confirmation of the dates, we will send you the Welcome Package with all study materials.
8. Print Waiver Form and read it, fill blank lines and sign it, please. Don’t forget to bring the Waiver Form with you to the classroom.
9. Enjoy reading the book and note all of your sailing questions. Prepare and bring your passion and good spirits to the class.
10. After arrival at our location, instructor will welcome you in the classroom, and this will be your sailing dream come true.
11. Relax, be patient and let's make it fun days of sailing!
Wearing nonmarking and nonskid footwear is a must. For your safety: no barefoot, flip-flops, high heels or backless shoes, please. On the water wear sun protection and protective clothing. Be prepared and dress accordingly to the weather, please. Drinking water is strongly encouraged, as we will be sailing for hours. We firmly advise you to carry your insurance for the courses and stay the length.
With any questions, please call Kris at (845)688-2000.
Your payment and personal information are always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure eCommerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet. Payment services over our website are provided by SQUIER, Inc. and are outside of our control. All pages on this website that transmit sensitive data use SSL encryption. We do not collect information from your credit cards or other payments method.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a registration form. When contacting us through our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we do with the information we collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To improve customer service as your information helps us more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your inquiry, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
For those who have registered for a service, product, or newsletter, we may use your information to notify you regarding relevant information. We may contact you by email, mail or phone. If at any time you decide you no longer want to be contacted by us or to receive information, please contact us and we will remove you from our mailing list.
Disclosures of your information
We will not sell, trade or rent information about you to others.
What about cookies?
If you have any questions or comments regarding this policy, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.